- What is Online Top up?
Online Top Up is BTC's enhanced top up solution which allows anyone to top up any BTC
pre-paid phone from any location, through a credit card or PayPal account.
- Can I send credit to any BTC number?
Yes. The service is available for all BTC prepaid customers.
- How do I use the BTC Top Up Portal?
- Go to www.topup-btc.com.
- Select the country code from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the phone number that you want to top up and press GO.
- Follow the instructions on the page to log in.
- If you do not have phone numbers to link, you can select the 'Continue as Guest' option.
- Choose the currency you prefer for payment and the top up amount.
- Enter your credit card information and place your order.
- Confirm your CVV/CVC code on the back of your card and click on “CONFIRM”.
- The Paypal option is only available when you select to top up in USD (US dollars).
- A confirmation message will show on the screen with details on the amount recharged to
the prepaid phone as well as via SMS to the recharged phone.
- Additionally, a confirmation email with the transaction details will be sent to your
email address (if e-mail was informed).
- How do I verify a transaction?
It is advisable that you Sign In so that you can verify your recharges in the following ways
(not available if you select "Continue as Guest"):
- If you have signed in, check your e-mail inbox for a confirmation e-mail of the successful transaction.
- After you sign in, check your account history by clicking on the "Recent" button on the
right-hand side of the screen, then select the transaction. Details of your transaction
will be available by clicking on the "View receipt" button.
- If you selected "Continue as Guest", the only way to verify the transaction is by checking your balance or
calling Customer Service.
- How do I check my top up balance?
Press *201# send to check your balance, free of charge.
- What happens if I top up an incorrect number?
All transactions are final; top ups are available within 3 minutes, hence, it cannot be
retracted from the account. Please double check that you have entered the correct phone number before you
complete the transaction.
- Is there a charge for using the BTC Online Top Up Portal?
There is no additional fee for using the BTC Top Up portal, however please check with your
bank as some may charge a banking fee for credit card transactions.
- What is the minimum and maximum top up amount per transaction?
||Minimum (Local Currency)
||Maximum (Local Currency)
- What is the expiration of a top up?
||Top Up Validity
- How quickly does the top up get to the phone?
Top ups are available immediately. If you experience any issues please contact one of our
customer service representatives (please see next question).
- How can I contact Customer Service?
There are several convenient ways to contact customer service:
What Payment types do you accept on the Web site?
- Click on the 'Support' menu option and fill the form to send a message.
- Call the Contact Centre at 1-855-337-0603 or 1-242-225-5282 from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM for assistance.
We accept Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards. We also accept PayPal, only for payments in USD.
How can I recognize my transactions on the PayPal/Credit Card statement?
If you made a payment using your PayPal account, the transaction will appear with the text "Redmond Tec LLC” on your Credit card Statement.
I topped up, my Debit/Credit Card was charged, yet I did not receive the top
Top Up posting can take up to 15 minutes. If, after 20 minutes, you encounter any issues with your top up, please contact our customer service center for
Why is my credit card not being accepted?
There are various reasons why your card is not accepted. There may be a problem related to your Bank; please contact your Bank to address the issue.
Do I get a confirmation after I have completed my purchase?
Yes, once the transaction is successful, you will receive bill details on your screen, a
confirmation will be sent to your e-mail account. If you are signed in, you can see all of your transactions
by clicking the "Recent" option in the top menu.
What currency is accepted for payment?
Depending on where you are, payment can be made online in your local currency as well as USD. You may select your preferred currency by clicking on the drop-down menu when you select your top up amount.
Can I purchase a top up from any mobile device?
Yes, the BTC top up portal is mobile optimized and can be accessed from any mobile device.
Security and Privacy
Is my credit card and email information secure?
Your email address and email address are secure. BTC does not share your information with third parties. BTC will use your email address to send you offers and special promotions. You can opt-out of from our list at any time.